wedding_day_regrets

Wedding Day Regrets

Wedding Day Regrets

 

A recent survey of 1,000 brides has found that 82% of women have regrets about their wedding day. And no it’s not just the men who we regret marrying.

 

52% would have changed the best man’s speech (the other 48% just won’t admit it)

38% regret not switching up their hair and make-up

30% regretted poor wedding photos (we always say you should dedicate at least £1000 towards wedding photos)

21% would have changed their bridesmaids (ouch!)

34% would have changed how much they spent

And a THIRD end up hating their wedding dress!!!

 
But don’t worry too much because we are sure your wedding will be perfect and you won’t regret anything about marrying your best friend.

 

As for the wedding dress thing, of course wedding dresses date, but however fabulous your gown is – the main thing is you look beautiful and radiant and are going to have one hell of a lot of fun in it, right?

Profile photo of Graeme

Posted by:

Graeme

Planning My Scottish Wedding

www.planningmyscottishwedding.co.uk is an online platform for brides and grooms to create their own personal profile, and plan their big day using a quality directory of wedding suppliers, create their own guestlist, create their own seating plan, chat on the forum and read news articles and blogs for ideas and inspiration.

Latest Tweets

Back to Top