Monthly Archives: June 2014

  • Wedding Dress Ideas At Affordable Prices From Monsoon

    Wedding Dress Ideas At Affordable Prices From Monsoon   Champagne and confetti at the ready – Monsoon’s new breathtaking bridal collection has arrived. From vintage – inspired wedding dresses and stunning accessories to flattering adult’s and children’s bridesmaid dresses and gorgeous flower girl dresses.   All of Monsoon’s wedding dresses have been designed exclusively in […]

    Read more »
  • wedding_day_regrets

    Wedding Day Regrets

    Wedding Day Regrets   A recent survey of 1,000 brides has found that 82% of women have regrets about their wedding day. And no it’s not just the men who we regret marrying.   52% would have changed the best man’s speech (the other 48% just won’t admit it) 38% regret not switching up their […]

    Read more »
  • Couple Win Fairytale Prize

     Couple Win Fairytale Wedding After five years together, Julie Bond and Darren Hird said “I do” during a ceremony at The Croft Hotel, near Darlington, on Saturday, after winning The Northern Echo’s Win a Wedding competition.   The emotional day saw Mrs Hird’s three daughters accompany her down the aisle as bridesmaids, while her 10-year-old son, […]

    Read more »
  • A Bride & Groom Take The Plunge

    A Bride & Groom Decided To Take The Plunge – This Is Not What They Had In Mind!   A couple who decided to take the plunge and tie the knot, got more than they bargained for on after splashing out on their wedding day.   Dan and Jackie Anderson were posing for pictures with […]

    Read more »
  • Vows

    Brave Enough To Write Your Own Wedding Vows?

    Are You Brave And Romantic Enough To Write Your Own Wedding Vows?   Writing your own wedding vows is no easy task. It’s like writing poetry and having the deepest conversation of your life, not only to the one you love but to all your wedding guests, many of which you probably don’t really know […]

    Read more »
  • The Halo Ring From Chisholm Hunter

    THE HALO RING FROM CHISHOLM HUNTER – THE START OF FOREVER (Sponsored Post)   Chisholm Hunter has unveiled a new halo diamond ring which would be perfect for catching the sun this summer and shimmering in to an eye of a loved one.   Exclusive to Chisholm Hunter, this beautiful handcrafted 18ct white gold and […]

    Read more »

Planning My Scottish Wedding

www.planningmyscottishwedding.co.uk is an online platform for brides and grooms to create their own personal profile, and plan their big day using a quality directory of wedding suppliers, create their own guestlist, create their own seating plan, chat on the forum and read news articles and blogs for ideas and inspiration.

Latest Tweets

Latest Topics

Back to Top